Allen & Carwile was established in 1948 by its senior partner, Carter R. Allen. Mr. Allen formed a partnership in 1962 with R. Toms Dalton, Jr. and was joined in 1973 by G. William Watkins. In 1987, this partnership merged with Timothy C. Carwile and Charles L. Ricketts, III to form the present professional corporation.
WHERE WE WORK
The firm’s practice in the central Shenandoah Valley primarily covers Waynesboro, Staunton and Augusta County, Virginia. Our office is located at Suite 200, Lambert, Barger & Branaman Bldg, 109 South Wayne Avenue in Waynesboro, Virginia.
WHAT WE DO
The firm is engaged in the general practice of law focusing primarily on civil and criminal litigation (including DUI and reckless driving), business and estate planning, commercial and residential real estate transactions and Family/Domestic Relations Law. We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.